PPI Fourth Int'l Conference
Entire event schedule, html
|Conference venue||The New Student's House, Mannerheimintie 5 B, 4th floor (the very city core) - Map|
|When?||January 30th to February 1st 2009|
- We will present the pirate manifesto draft and discuss it and it's potential approval.
- All representatives could shortly sum up on their respective party's progress and on their strategies for the EUP elections 2009.
Amelia Andersdotter (PPSE)someone will have a short presentation about funding of european youth organisations.
- PPSE youth organisation Ung Pirat will be sending a delegate to Helsinki to discuss political organizing of youth with the local pirates.
- A joint PPI platform for EU Election would be interesting to be agreed
- Would be better if we use the month until Helsinki to talk about this issue, and having pirate parties approving or rejecting what were agreed in the Conference
- IT Group, Public Relations Group (its current officer is Andrew Norton, though there is no real PRs Group to be led by him) and other task groups within PPI don't exist yet; their creations was dealt with and agreed in the former three conferences, it's time to make it real
- We should discuss PPI's inner democracy and decision making procedures, e.g., for our Europarliament weekly work
This day is reserved for people arriving to Helsinki, locating their residence and hanging out with the local pirates. We recommend arriving during daytime so that you have time to get to know each other. We'll probably go somewhere and have dinner.
|09:30 (9:30 AM)||Gathering at the conference venue|
|12:00 (12:00 PM (noon))||A quick lunch somewhere close to the venue|
|12:45 (12:45 PM (noon))||Regathering at the conference venue|
|16:00 (4:00 PM)|| We finish at the venue. The rest of the evening will consist of freeform activities.|
The local pirates will probably want to take you out for dinner again.
|09:30 (9:30 AM)|| Gathering at the conference venue.|
Try to have a steady breakfast as to compensate the need for an early lunch.
|13:00 (1:00 PM)|| We try to finish up the work we have at hand.|
We will probably have lunch with those who have time.
|Rest of the day|| Those who want to stay longer are welcome to partake in our hanging out.|
If you stay until the evening, you are welcome to have dinner with the local pirates.
|Finland (PPFI)||host (many)|
|Sweden (PPSE)||2 (+4)|
| Austria (PPOE)